Friday, November 6, 2015

November 6, 2015- Last week in the CTM! Week #6


Hey Mom! 

This is my last week in the CTM! I have enjoyed it, but I am more than ready to move on!!
The days are all the same here but my testimony strengthens everyday. We teach a lot of lessons and learn a lot everyday but i am muito animado to get in the field and be a real missionary. 

I just got back from the Campinus temple this time and it was so amazing! The temple is massive, and it is so beautiful! The whole experience was so amazing and I loved it so much. When I was in the locker room after we were finished I was talking to one of the temple workers and he said he served in Brazil when the country was one mission and I told him my Grandpa served when the country was one mission and he served when President Sorensen was here and he asked his last name and I said Neeleman and he said GARY NEELEMAN!? I know Gary, we are friends! He said he remembers when David and John were babies then I asked if he knew Jule an he sai YES! He said he was in the presidency when Julie and sister Santana were serving here! He said he remembered those two sisters! His name is John Hawkins, we had a great conversation!

Crazy to think we are the oldest district in the CTM now! We are leaving next Tuesday! SO EXCITED! My testimony has grown so much and I know this chuch is true! I love this work and I can´t wait to share in with these people! I like my companion and we work pretty well together. The Portuguese is mais o menus but it improves everyday, I am confident with a lot of help I can get to where I need to be. 

I love you and the church is true. Keep collecting gold.

Elder Millard

No comments:

Post a Comment