Sunday, November 1, 2015

November 1, 2015- Week #5

Hello Family,

It's crazy to think I am a month in!  It has been just another week here in the CTM. I am loving it and my testimony grows everyday along with my Portuguese, but nothing really special happens. 

I like my district, and we have a lot of different personality´s. I really have liked the CTM but in all honesty I am ready to get out in the field. That's why I loved proselyting so much, I really just felt like I was really helping people and in the real life, but here we just do the same thing day after day.

It really is crazy to think we are the oldest district here now, it doesn't feel like that long. Last week we had over 120 missionaries leave so this place has been kinda empty for a while. I am missing all my Brazilian friends they really helped my Portuguese a lot!

The days are really long, but the weeks are flying by. Everyday all day we are either in the classroom, the cafeteria, or teaching lessons. Sundays are the best here they are always super spiritual.  I wish I knew more Portuguese but it is coming little by little everyday. 

P days are always a really nice break, every p day we go to the temple, then go out in the city and usually eat somewhere do some shopping and go to "Chaneys cookies" where my companions mom gave him 400 reais to spend so we eat a lot of cookies and milk shakes. 

I love pictures so please keep them coming I would really like to have some printed ones of the family and Zion and just everything.

Mom & Dad I know this church is true and I will never forget it. Because of this amazing gospel that you guys have raised me in I now get to share this with all the wonderful people of Brazil. Thank you so much for raising me to a higher standard and getting me on a mission. This is truly the best thing I could ever do! I love you so much you don´t even know! Thank you for every thing, sorry I don´t have much time, but know that I love you and I am eternally grateful for your example!

The church is true and through the atonement of Jesus Christ we can return to the presence of God and live together with our family forever!

Thank you for everything you do I love you all so much! I have the greatest family in the world.


Elder Millard

No comments:

Post a Comment