Thursday, November 12, 2015

November 12, 2015


Hey Family,

I just got to the field. We were at the mission office for a while, then I traveled for a couple hours to our area on the most crowded bus you've ever seen! We just got to our apartment.  Now we are going to the church so I can meet some people.   I am out here in the real world and I think the first thing I have learned is that I don't know any Portuguese. It has been hard to communicate with my companion, but I know that faith will see me through. I am confident that with a lot of help from I will learn slowly but surely. It wasn't meant to be easy. The Lord wouldn't send me here if I couldn't do it. Ill make it mom, there is no reason to worry about me just keep up the prayers. 

I am grateful for the CTM but I am ready to  be out of there. I have received so many blessings so far and I hope and pray the Lord will continue to bless me, especially helping me learn the language and the gospel. I have so far to go, but I really hope I can learn quickly. I am so excited to start helping people come unto Christ. I love this work and even when I have struggles I know I am doing the right thing. I love this work and I am excited to share it with the people in my area.


 Thank you so much for all your support, and please pray for me I need all the help I can get.

(Mom, you would be bawling if you saw where we are living haha talk about a hole in the wall.  Maybe if I ever learn the language I will send pictures Until then, Love you! and keep sending photos.)

Love, 
Elder Millard



Deus restaurou o Seu evangelho através de Joseph Smith.Jesus Cristo é nosso Redentor enosso Salvador! Ele é o filho de Deus. 
O evangelho de Jesus Cristo é verdadeiro! O livro de Mormón contem a plenitude do evangelho. O Livro de Mormón é pelo palavras de Deus. 

Eu sei que isto é verdadeiro atraves do Espirito Santo. Eu orei e Deus respondeu a minha oração. 
Eu sou grato para vocês. Eu sou grato para minha testemunho. Eu amo você! Eu amo Jesus Cristo e Eu sei que ele é minha Salvador! Eu sou grato para meu missão!

Obrigado! Tchau

No comments:

Post a Comment