Monday, November 23, 2015

November 23, 2015


Another week has gone by and I am doing great, no need to worry about me. Just keep praying so I can get the language. 

I don't really have anything special this week. 
When I was at a members house eating we were talking about how her son has Diabetes and its just really hard because he has always wanted to go on a mission and has always planned on it, but they just don't think he can because diabetes has slowed him down, and he really struggles with it. I know Tyler has to go through a lot and it is really difficult for him, but just think about how blessed he is that he was able to go on a mission before. He loves his mission and it made him who he is, it would have been so hard to not have been able to go. 

To answer some of your questions
We don't get mail in our house, we can only get it when we go to the mission office every transfer so I can't get the package for another couple weeks. 

Yes we eat with members. We eat every lunch with members so I don't cook anything at our house, I just have some snacks and stuff. 

My companion leaves at the end of this transfer so he is beyond trunky so it's hard because we don't have a lot of investigators, we sit in members houses for hours at a time and it drives me nuts. The guy I baptized is doing really well. He is pretty great.

Yes we walk a lot, Other than my shoe laces which have both broken already my shoes are doing great. No I don't need anything for my feet I am tough.  

We do our emails in a little internet cafe thing.

Yeah the church building is normal size, its bigger than ours in Orderville, but its nice. 

I had to leave for a while. A member called and said she needed us.  But now I am back, so I have a little more time to send some pictures.  

Love you,


Elder Millard
Sao Paulo Temple

First Baptism



No comments:

Post a Comment