Monday, August 14, 2017

August 14, 2017


Hey All -



Yet another week has come and gone.
It was a pretty good week.  We still have some really sweet miracles in potential for this transfer. We have been teaching this couple, their names are Helder and Emmanuele. They are doing pretty good, they are both doctors. He is a brain surgen and she works in the ambulance. I know that I am a pretty smart guy, but next to them I feel like a little fish because they really are both very intelligent people. 

Things really are going pretty well and I am way happy. I don't know if I have ever felt as much stress as I have felt in this week but I also feel like God is preparing some really sweet miracles for us at the end of the transfer. 

Our biggest miracle that I get all emotional just thinking about it has been Benê and Andresa. Talk about a real miracle and some living answers to a LOT of prayers. So last week we had marked with them to go to the registry and mark their weeding. Everything was good and seemed like it was all perfect. However last Monday when we had marked to go their in the morning and get their wedding marked early in the morning when I called them Benê said they weren't going anymore and they didn't want to get married any time soon. So even being our P day we ran over there to try and see what had happened and give it one more try. A wedding in the registry usually takes about a month so we were really out of time and needing a miracle. So we had been praying a lot and when we went over there we had an amazing visit and were able to get them rededicated. They were just really worried about the money and getting everything ready in time, so we just promised them that everything would turn out alright and that everyone in the ward would help. So on Tuesday morning we went to the registry and begged the lady to help us. So we were able to mark their wedding for the 26th and the baptism for the 27th.

So this week we have just trying to get everything ready for the big day! Also we have just been really busy with Assistant stuff. We have had conferences and splits this whole week. Also we are going to have a mission tour this week so we are have a lot of meetings to get everything ready. 

I really cant explain how I am. Life is just great and I am really happy. God has blessed us so much and we are working really hard. I can really feel the Lord on our side, a great and marvelous work is about to come to pass. I am excited to finish my mission strong doing what I most love. BAPTIZING! 

Love you so much mom, can't wait to give you a great big hug here in a few weeks!!!!!

Elder Millard

No comments:

Post a Comment