Tuesday, May 16, 2017

May 15, 2017


We have had yet another busy week here in São Paulo Leste. All is going well, just a lot of meetings and running around our area. 
So our recent converts that were baptized 2 weeks ago are doing great. They have really shown great efforts of faith. She was baptized and on the same week she got a great job offer that seemed like a great blessing, however the job would require her to work on Sunday. She was very upset as she has been looking for a job as she has been passing through a lot of financial problems. However with her extreme faith of a recent convert she declined the job offer to be able to keep the Sabbath day. The next week she was confirmed, and on that same day she paid her tithing. We have been visiting her a lot and she continues inviting people over about everyday to  participate in our messages. She really is doing well and we are going to the temple with her on the 20th. 

This week we have 3 baptisms marked. Jodárvila, Andrea, and Josué. Jodárvila is a young woman that we have been teaching for a few weeks and is really excited to be baptized. 
Andrea is way sweet. I think the lessons we teach her have been some of the most spiritual lessons that I remember. She is really sweet and so ready to be baptized, she has helped my testimony a lot. 

It was a great week and throughout the week I challenged myself to ponder and think about my wonderful mother and how grateful I am for her. Each day I shared a spiritual message and my testimony about my wonderful mother. So mom.... thank you so much for all that you do. Sorry I didn't get much time to really talk with you yesterday, but just know that I really love you and I am so very grateful for you and all that you have done. I know that without you I would not be where I am today. 

This week are starting zone conferences so things will certainly get a little busier this week, so just keep me in your prayers so I can put fire in the eyes of these missionaries.

All is well
God Speed

Elder Millard





No comments:

Post a Comment