Saturday, June 24, 2017

May 29, 2017


Well one more week has gone by and a lot has happened. This week we have been all over the mission because of zone conferences. Earlier in the week we went to Guarulhos which is close to Bela Vista (my first area) We had the zone conference in the chapel where I started my mission, the first chapel I entered here in Brazil hahahaha it was crazy to see that city again. Then we had to go to São José dos Campos which is a small city in the interior. That was really crazy, because my whole mission I have never been to the country. I have served my whole mission here in the capital of São Paulo, so to see a ton of farms and country again was way different and to see a little city like Kanab again was funny. Then we came back to the city and had to go to another area that was having a lot of problems and work with the elders there. Finally on Friday night we got back to our area and we split with the office Elders to be able to get more appointments taken care of. We had 3 baptisms marked for this week, so we were really running around trying to get everything ready. We were able to get all the interviews done and one Saturday we baptized a woman named Luciana then on Sunday she was confirmed,and we baptized 2 little ones that we had reactivated their family. 

So needless to say we have been baptizing like crazy this transfer. Elder Chalampuento and I have just been tearing it up as usual ;) God has blessed us a lot and we are leading the mission in baptisms and as of now just our area has more baptisms than any other ZONE in the mission. We have baptized 8 already this transfer and we have 1 or 2 more for this weekend. 
This week we had a big activity in our ward and it really got me thinking about life.I was so happy their seeing everyone participating in the activity. Half of the people there were our recent converts or investagators. It got me thinking a lot about my mission and all that I have done and all that I have to do when I get home. I really am starting to see the finish line. I cant believe how fast time is flying by! Anyways, we can talk about that stuff later. 
Well, life is good and I am super happy. Just lovin life and enjoying every moment. Working hard and showing the way for others. 

Thats all for this week. This next week is transfers so I am sure that it will be super busy again, but thats the way we like it. We are really hoping that Chalampuento stays because we have a lot of people to be baptized in the coming weeks!

God Speed
Elder Millard






No comments:

Post a Comment