Saturday, June 24, 2017

June 12, 2017

Well where did I leave off?  
So I am sorry my dearest mother.... last week was transfers so I was extremly busy running all over the place trying to get everything in order. We had a meeting with everyone going home on sunday night. We moved transfer day to Monday which is our p day and as I am unable to start my p day until everyone gets to where they need to be I ended up without even having a p day. Elder Chalampuento was transfered and my new comp who was a zone leader had to run around the subway helping everyone, so basically I spent the whole day running around by myself. Trying to get everyone to their new areas and preparing a training for the trainers on monday night, also for the greenies on Tuesday morning. Needless to say more it was a week very busy for us, full of meetings, trainings, transfers, interviews, and best of all we did what we do best and marked 2 baptisms for next week!!!

Everything is going great I am loving my area and my calling. My new companion is Elder Ewerton he is from maranhão. He is way sweet, such a stud! He only has 1 year and 3 months in the mission so he still has a lot to learn. Everything is going really great, I cant believe that I am on the final stretch time is flying by. I am very excited to get home and see everyone again. 
The Lord is blessing us more we might deserve, but I know that I am a only a tool in his hands. I really feel Gods love for each of us. I think if I had to sum all that I have learned in my mission it would be self sufficiency. I have really gained a strong testimony of the Savior and how much he loves me, and all that he has done and is still doing for me. He is my true friend and I know that he will never let me down. I dont depend on anybody but him. I just want to be faithful to him and I know that I will get to where I need to be in my life. Everything is great mom, I am loving life, and looking foward to the day that I can give you a great bif hug again. 


Elder Millard
God be with you till we meet again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment