Monday, May 1, 2017

April 4, 2017- Fear No Man


Well mom we did it again!! Week after week I recieve a strong testimony of the unimaginable love that God has for his children. I really feel very humbled amongst the many blessings that we recieve. 
This week we worked a lot to try and help the areas in our zone. As we had a lot of people marked for baptism this week we were running all over the stake trying to get everything prepared with interviews, lessons, activities and much more. 

We had a very spiritual week with the zone as we all fasted and prayed for one another. We all fasted and prayed for this conference weekend to be a weekend full of miracles. Although we were unable to accomplish the 12 baptisms I am sure that the Lord was with us this week. We accomplished 5 baptisms this week and it was a huge success. We did the baptisms inbetween the conference sessions. Although I was running around like a crazy man trying to get everything up and going, I could really feel the Lord with me. I really feel very small amongst all these miracles. I am sure that in the coming weeks we will have many more miracles according to our diligence. All is well and I am really happy. 
I feel like I really am involved in a great work.
God revealed many things to me this conference, and I really feel like I am becoming what he wants of me. These last 6 months are preparing me for the rest of my life.


Elder Millard



No comments:

Post a Comment