Monday, May 1, 2017

March 28, 2017


We had a great week, it seems like it has been so long since the last time that I wrote.  This week was transfers and E. Amâncio left, my new comp. is Elder Moraes. He is from Belem Para. On transfers I spent the whole day running around the subway stations again trying to get everyone in their places. 

This week we had a meeting with Bishop and I suggested a lot of ideas for us to try in the ward and he has been really happy about them, so we are working like dogs trying to get some sweet activities planned to get these people excited. 

Also we have been visiting Jennifer and Fernanda trying to get their baptisms worked out for this Sunday!! As a zone we have been fasting and praying a lot to have miracles this weekend with general conference. Right now the zone has 13!!!! people marked to be baptized this weekend. Here everyone watches general conference in the chapels, but our chapel here in Penha is the only one that has a satellite, so all the missionaries will baptize here in our chapel!!! I am really hoping this goes alright, it is going to be a great miracle. My mission has a goal of 100 baptisms this transfer. It is going to be really amazing when we achieve this goal. Everyone is excited about it and all is going well. I am sure I will have a lot of good news next week!! 

That's all for this week, but I will keep you updated. I am about out of time.


Elder Millard



No comments:

Post a Comment