Thursday, February 9, 2017

January 23, 2017-Let it rain let it pour


Well another week has gone. As my wise companion says; in the mission the days seem like weeks, and the weeks seem like days. It really is hard to understand, but it is so true!  

This week was a little rough for us. It has rained everyday this week!! Honestly everyday this week we spent the day soaking wet walking in the rain!  This week I did have some pretty great experiences. I am the zone leader in Penha and if you remember the area Sapopemba where I once served is part of our zone, so this week we had splits with the Elders in Sapopemba. I spent 2 days there and It was so great to see everyone that I met before. I saw Pedro and Paulo my 2 baptisms!! They are doing great! Serving the sacrament, sharing testimony! Those guys are so flippin great!! The ladies from that ward all love me and call me their son haha.  When I saw them they all screamed and wanting to hug me, but had to settle with a handshake. It was so nice to be in that area again! I think you remember how much I loved that area!! I was really surprised that I remember everything so well I was running around the area and I remembered all the streets and our old investigators. So we were able to visit a lot of people and it went so well. Ahhhhh I don't even know what else to say about it, it just went great!

Diana is doing great, she was confirmed and given the Holy Ghost yesterday. She had to work a lot this week so it was hard to visit her, but she seems to be progressing really well.

This week is going to be really busy for us. We are just about finishing up the transfer so we are working hard trying to give our missionaries that last little push to finish of the transfer. Also we will have a wold wide missionary training from Salt Lake City. Also we will have interviews with President Silcox and We also have a meeting with all the stake leaders. So it will be a busy week, but that's the way we like it. 

All is well, I am loving life and everything is great!! God loves us, and worries about our happiness.


God Speed

Love, 
Elder Millard

No comments:

Post a Comment