Monday, January 30, 2017

January 17, 2017- Tudo posso naquele que me fortalece!

Well now that I spent so much time sending pics to everyone I don't have a lot of time so I will write quick.

We had a great week! It was another week full of mini miracles. Obviously the highlight of the week was Diana´s baptism. She really was a golden referral! When we were teaching her it all just went so smoothly! We had a brother in our ward do the baptism. His family are converts for about 8 months, so it was his first baptism. He was excited, and really nervous. In the end it went well, and she was well received in the ward.

 My new ward is pretty great. It is one of the oldest of my mission, I think Grandpa said he remembers when they opened this ward here in Penha. There is a lot of work to be done 'here and I am willing to do it. The ward was pretty happy to see a baptism. It has been several months since they have had one here, I guess the ward had some pretty rough missionaries, because they are really happy with my comp and I. I am working hard and we trying to help our zone, everything is going well. 

 Other than that, we don't have any other BIG news, and I am short on time so I got to go, but just know that all is well and I am doing great. 


Love you,

Elder Millard


No comments:

Post a Comment