Monday, January 9, 2017

January 2, 2017

Hey Fam!!

As far as missionary work goes this week was pretty bad. Nobody was home, so we weren't really able to do much. We had transfers on Tuesday so I had to spend the whole day running around the subway stations trying to help everyone get to where they needed to be.

This week we just visited a few people trying to help out some members. We went to the Bishops house for the new years. It was good because I was able to talk with him for a while and share some of my plans for the area. The Bishop's family sure liked us a lot. We ate a lot of food and it was a good time.

I was also called to speak in church this week. It went really well. Everyone was asking where I am from because my name, accent, and look, all say 3 different places.

I am really liking my new area. It seems like a great ward that has just had a really hard time with the missionaries in the past, so they are just needing a lot of help. My new comp is Elder Amâncio. He is from Acre. I like him a lot, he reminds me so much of Austin. He is a cowboy and before the mission he loved rodeo, cows, horses, and that type of stuff. He is a good kid, and we will get along great.

That's all for this week!

Elder Millard

No comments:

Post a Comment