Monday, January 9, 2017

December 26, 2016


Hey so I am getting transferred I am going to Penha. I will continue being a zone leader and my companion will be Elder Amancio.
I had a great Christmas with a great family here in Limoeiro, but sadly I will leave tomorrow. I didn't stay here very long, but I really did like it here. I am pretty upset to leave, but I have to trust that the LORD knows all things. I really am shocked that I am leaving because I felt like we were doing some good work here, but President is the one that receives revelation for this mission, not I.  Anyways It sure was great talking with everyone yesterday. I was really needing a fresh start. I thought that it went pretty well and it is crazy that I have already made 3 calls home!!!

Thanks so much for everything mom all is well. Love you.

Elder Millard

No comments:

Post a Comment