Wednesday, December 21, 2016

December 12, 2016

Well we have had a great week. Every day I am so amazed at how much God loves me. Each week God continues blessing us with so many miracles. I don't think I deserve all that he gives me, but I am sure that he loves me and the people that need me. 


Each week we knock a lot of doors and honestly it isn't usually very successful but we continue doing it just trying to show God that we are doing our best. Usually we don't find a lot of success knocking doors, but for some reason this week was way good. We met a lot of really sweet people that have a lot of potential to progress. 

Last P day we went to the chapel with a group of young men and we played a lot of ping pong and soccer. It was way fun and we got a new investigator which makes it even better. His name is Andrey, he is a friend of a member. We taught him this week and he is excited to be baptized. Also this week we had a great miracle; some lady came to us in the street and said that she had been praying for two weeks to find us and that she is a member, but she is inactive. She is wanting to come back to church, and her husband never was baptized because he wasn't able to stop smoking but now he quite and wants to  be baptized. They also have a cousin that wants to come to church. So yesterday we taught them and it went really great. They are looking at a baptismal date for the second week of January. So as of right now we have about 6 baptisms set for January. 

Transfers are on the 27th of this month, if I get transferred I will be pretty upset. Everything is going well and I am doing great. It is a good time of year because everyone is thinking about Jesus, but nobody wants to let us in because everyone is going on vacation, or has a bunch of people over.... No need to worry mom, its all good. 


Elder Millard

No comments:

Post a Comment