Tuesday, December 13, 2016

November 28, 2016

Hey Family!


So we had a good week. Life is really busy and I feel like I am always with a million things in my head, but it is going good. The zone is doing good and I love being able to help them. 
We have been teaching a young man named Guilherme he is doing really well and wants to be baptized, but his dad is trying to hold him back. We had a really great experience this week with him. He is living with a family of members right now and his dad goes and visits him sometimes. So on thursday as we were knocking doors and we both just felt like we should go and visit them eventhough we had already marked an appointment with them later that night. Anyways we decided to go over there early so when we got there we talked for a while and shared a good message with them and almost at the end as we were trying to talk with Guilherme about a baptismal date and how to convince his dad, his dad got there right on time. So we started talking with him and with a lot of help from the spirit I was able to say the right things to not only convince him, but get him really excited about Guilherme´s baptism. So the date is sure for the 11th he will be baptized. It really was a good experience that I was needing, because I really felt the spirit and I know that the Lord helped us out on that one. 

They don't comemorate Thanksgiving here so I was missing that pretty bad this week....
I kept thinking about all that great food, turkey tournament, football etc.at least this is the last one in the mission... 

Last P day after emails we went to eat lunch at a rodizio grill. It is an all you can eat meat rodizio, so we all left there compleatly full. Then the four of us went walking to the part downtown of the city but it was so hot that nobody was able to walk in the hot sun full of meat. So we stopped in the shade and I paid ice cream for us, it was a good day with the mission buddies. 

Today when we finish emails we are going to go play some soccer. It is always so nice to let my mind rest a little bit.  My comp is a brasilian he is from João Pessoa. I like him and we are working well together. 

Anyways all is well and I am doing great!


Elder Millard

No comments:

Post a Comment