Tuesday, December 13, 2016

December 5, 2016



Hey All!

So we had a pretty good week. We had meetings Tuesday and Wednesday then of Thursday we had splits. So basically our whole week we have running around the zone trying to take care of everyone's problems. We have two companionships that are about ready to kill one another in our zone hahaha so we have been trying to help them, also I had to do a few baptismal interviews in another area so this week was litterally just running all over the zone trying to help everyone and take care of problems and get people excited to work.  Then on Friday we had to go to the mission office to a leadership meeting. That is always way sweet! I got to see all the old mission buddies and President gave a real smack down training on everyone. Pres is the freakin man, he doesnt talk very much, but when he does it is pretty crazy!  

I told you about Guilherme right?  Well sadly his baptism isnt going to happen until January. His dad not only authorized it, but got really excited about it so he decided to invite everyone and the dog, so he decided that he wants to wait for after the holidays for everyone to be there. 
The work is coming along good. A young man in our ward has been working with us everyday and we taught a few of his friends that are looking good for baptism here in a few weeks, so I am excited about that. I will keep you informed on the progress in the coming weeks. 

I dont have words to describe how my mission has made me feel closer to the Savior.  I have felt the love of God so many times in my mission. I can say without a doubt in my mind that I am a representative of Jesus Christ. I had a great experience this week when we were have a family night with a family that I really like. After I gave the message the mom of the family started talking and just fell apart. She started crying saying how ever since I started visiting their family and sharing spiritual messages with them, her life has been changing. Everything that I have taught her she has been trying to practice and it has changed her life. So as I was telling her that I really am weak and I am not even close to perfect, however the man that I represent is perfect and the message that I am ordained to teach is perfect.  I really feel the savior helping me in this work. I know that I am unworthy to be a representative of Christ but I know that he helps me in my weaknesses. Even more as a leader now. I have the responsability to help not only investagators but also other missionaries. As of now I can look back on my mission and honestly say that I have done a lot. I have gained a testimony that nobody can take away from me, I have helped in the salvation of many others, and I have felt the hand of the Lord molding me into the man that God wants of me. 
There really is no way to desribe how strongly I feel. I'll just say that I know what I know and noboy can change that.

Have a great week! 

Elder Millard


No comments:

Post a Comment