Monday, November 14, 2016

November 14, 2016


Well, one more week has come and gone. I am now one year older and wiser too. It has been a great week. My comp was in the mission office for 4 days this week so I stayed with my old companion Elder Chalampuento! It was great to work with him again. I was back with my best friend again and it was just like old times! We met a few good families this week as we were knocking doors. I really hope and pray for them to progress. It was so great this whole week just talking about life and the mission with Chalampuento. 


Sadley Chrisner is not going to be able to be baptized for a while. It really breaks my heart to not be able to finish a baptism. As a missionary we have our personal problems, however the hardest part is dealing with the problems of others. I just want so badly to help people meet and stay strong in the church because I see how extremely important it is in this life and especially in the next. This week we were trying to help this family of members that are passing through some pretty hard times right now, and when we were there we met a young man who is a family friend and we taught him and he has accepted baptism. He really loved church as is excited to be baptized in a few weeks. His name is Guilherme. It is amazing how the Lord puts people in our path.

My birthday was great! We had stake activity with all the missionaries in the morning, then after lunch we had a zone conference where my companion and I gave a training. Then after that we had a little party for the end of the transfers because our zone was the zone that had the most baptisms this month. We bought a ton of pizza and the sister made a great cake! Anyways it was great, a lot better than last year when I was 3 days in the field just wanting to cry because I didn't speak or understand hahaha. 

My new companion is Elder J. Diniz, he was one of the district leaders in my zone this last transfer, so now I will have to help him be a zone leader but he is going home in January so I hope he still has a lot of energy!!

I'm doing great, thanks for everything. Love you!

Elder Millard





No comments:

Post a Comment