Monday, November 14, 2016

November 8, 2016


So this week was rough. We are in the last week of the transfer and my comp is finishing his mission, so let's just say that its a little rough going these days .... hahaha this week we were able to take all the young men and women and some recent converts to the temple. It was a great experience for everyone, there is nothing better than working in the temple.  We also had a leadership meeting with all the zone leaders this week, so that was good to seem some mission buddies and learn with President.  

Yesterday we had stake conference. The sister's in our zone had a baptism that I conducted and it was really good. It is great being a leader because you get to participate in the success of others and when my zone is having success then I am happy! I have learned a lot and it really is a great privilege to be able to help others. 

Our stake conference was great. The best speaker was President Silcox by far.  He is a great guy, he doesn't speak very much but what he says and the way he speaks just throws a spiritual bomb on the place. 


Sadly our baptism didn't happen yesterday, because of the conference it was just really busy and didn't go right, so we will have to try and get it done this week. Keep praying for us so we can get it done.

I know you hate this mom but I am short on time today. I have to go to a birthday party for another missionary in my zone. 

Just know that all is well I am happy and life is going good. The church is true and I won't ever be able to deny that. God loves us and even in our roughest moments he will lift us up higher than we imagine.  

Love you! 
Elder Millard 

No comments:

Post a Comment