Monday, October 31, 2016

October 31, 2016


Well we have had another good week. We had interviews with President this week and that is always a great experience. Pres is such a good dude, I really do love talking with him. 


This week we also had splits with the assistants. That was a great to have a good day of work with a comp who really likes to work, and be able to learn with others. 
Funny story, when we were teaching one family I asked them where they think I am from and everyone thought I was from the south, because I am white with blond hair. Then they thought I was from Rio de Janeiro because I have accent from Rio. hahaha Then I finally told them I am from the United States and they wouldn't believe me because I speak like them haha. 

Last Friday we went to eat lunch with a sister of the ward and when we got there she hadn't started yet. So I told her I was going to make the rice. I have learned here in the mission to make the best rice. She loved my rice so much she said I will have to teach her. 

On Sunday we had a great meeting. We taught our investigator Chirsner and he is doing good. If all goes well he should be baptized this next Sunday. He is a good dude and he has a lot of challenges in life, but is really trying to do what is right. We are still very busy all the time. We are working good, but I always want to do better and use the time of the Lord wisely. God Speed.

Love,

Elder Millard

No comments:

Post a Comment