Thursday, October 13, 2016

October 13, 2016


Hey Family! It seems like a long time has passed since the last time I talked with you, I don't even know what to say.
Yes I have been transferred, now I am in Limoeiro. I am the zone leader of São Miguel. If you look on the mission map you can see that I didn't go very far and I am still here in the city. All is going good, I have been trying to meet the members and get to know my area a little bit. Now I also have a lot more responsibility so I have been running around going to meetings and counsels. Last Friday we had a leadership meeting at the mission office and my beloved comp Elder Chalampuento was there, it was good to see him.

So Flavio was baptized and confirmed and the pictures were sent to my facebook, so enter there and save them. I sure hope you have been saving all the pics I have sent you. Maybe just try to save them on a flash drive or something. Also the card that I sent with grams and gramps has a bunch of music on there. As I can't listen to this music I sent it home with them, but I want you to save it so I can have it after the mission. 

I don't have a lot to say about the missionary work yet as I haven't met anyone here in my new area yet. 
I feel very small before my calling, but I am excited to help this mission. I hope that I can do a good job. I know the Lord will help me if I am humble and obedient. 
I am doing great and I hope the family is doing okay. I love and pray for you all. 

Elder Millard 

No comments:

Post a Comment