Wednesday, October 26, 2016

October 18, 2016



 I don't have a lot to say, but I will write  a quick email.

We had a good week. As I always say, I wish it would have been better, but we do what we can. My new are is pretty good, the members are great. The work is pretty rough right now because they closed our chapel this week and we moved to another chapel that makes it pretty far for investigators to go to church. Also my comp has 2 months left in the mission so he is pretty tired and sometimes it is hard to get I'm excited to work, but its going alright. 

This week we had zone conference, so I had to give a training to the zone. I think it went pretty well but we have a lot of room for improvement. Everything is going well and I am learning a lot. I don't think I am the missionary that God wants me to be yet, but I think I am on the right path. 

This Sunday when we were in church a couple showed up at church. They are from France and are learning Portuguese so it will be interesting to teach them, but the spirit speaks louder than words. The church is true and I am loving the mission. As I work with these people everyday I understand how we are so extremely blessed. 
All is well and I am happy. I hope everything is going well at home. Love you.

Elder Millard

No comments:

Post a Comment