Wednesday, October 26, 2016

October 24, 2016


Hey Fam! 
We had a great week, We are working hard, trying to get a teaching group organized. The work is coming along little by little. Our zone is doing pretty well and as of right now we are the most baptizing zone in the mission. This week we have had a few problems to take care of in another area so we had splits with the district leaders and we put in some good work in. We are teaching a lot of people for the first time this week so we will have to wait and see if some of them can progress. I have faith. Everything is going well and I am learning a lot and working hard.
To answer your questions. No my area isn't really like my last one. Where I am now is a little bit bigger city and we have to work different. The members are good and they certainly feed us enough. Our chapel is in the front of a big highway. So a lot of people pass in front. The other day we were in the front of the chapel and we decided to do some street contacts. We were there about 2 hours running around trying to talk to everyone. We got a few people interested, but there are a lot of people with some pretty rough feelings about the church. However I will give you a report next week if anyone progresses.
If you look on my mission map I am in São Miguel Paulista.
Everything is great and I am loving life.
Elder Millard.

No comments:

Post a Comment