Thursday, February 9, 2017

January 30, 2017- -Sião estará

We had another really busy week. It was really busy and I think we spent more time in other areas or in meetings than in our own area kkkk. 

This week we got some referrals that we have been trying to get in contact with. So we had some solid lessons with some people that have a lot of potential to progress.
The best part of this week was when we had a world wide training for all the missionaries in the world. It was really amazing! After that training I am absolutely sure that the Lord is preparing the world for His coming! I really just left that training totally inspired to baptize everyone!! There were a lot of changes that happened in missions all over the world. Basically in our mission what changed was our schedule; like what time we get up or what time we study and plan. Also our numbers moved. It was amazing and I am sure that the apostles talked with the Lord about these changes. I hope this will help our mission understand better why we are here!

Then on Friday we had another great day because we had interviews with President and Sister Silcox! The interview with Pres. was awesome, he is so flippin good.  I love my Pres - I want to be like him when I grow up! He is just a man so in-tuned with the spirit! I think it is pretty impossible to not feel the spirit in the room with him. Sister Silcox said she is going to make brownies for my comp and I because our zone is doing so well!! She also said that after the mission if I go to Spanish Fork I can stay at their house.

Then to finish off the week we had Stake Conference. Elder Antunes of the 70 was presiding the meeting. He asked for only the zone leaders to be there on the Saturday session, so as we were there listening I was looking at the floor and I here him call my name so I look at my comp. and I said "did he call my name?" and he said yes, so I had to get up and give a surprise testimony of 5 min. during the Saturday night session of stake conference. I got a little nervous, but it went well! Then on Sunday we had a great meeting. President Silcox spoke and yet again he just threw down!! 

The little time that we had in our area we spent running around trying to find a house for us to move, because where we live right now is a real dump.

Anyways mom, it was a great week and I am doing well. The church is true and we must build up HIS kingdom here on earth.


Elder Millard

No comments:

Post a Comment