Sunday, February 12, 2017

February 6, 2017- Seja feita a vontade do Senhor


Hey Fam!
As far as good news goes; we had transfers this week. My companion and I will be staying here in Penha together!! We are doing great together and he is becoming a good friend of mine. He is a really good dude, he reminds me so much of my life back in little O-town. He is a cowboy and likes about all the things that I like. We are making some plans for him to visit Utah after the mission.

This week we went really well. We had a zone meeting on Tuesday which was awesome, to thank our zone for all the work we had a breakfast for everyone. It was good because our zone really had a lot of experiences together. We went from having no success at all at the start of the transfer to seeing a lot of miracles in these last few weeks. So it was great to have everyone there participating, we had breakfast and after a small testimony meeting that got everyone full of the spirit!

Also we have been working with a family of husband, wife and 6 kids for a long time. They are from some country in Africa and the husband has been a member for a long time, but the wife is not. She is not able to be baptized as they are not legally married. We have been waiting for their legal papers to be authorized for them to be able to get married here in Brazil and it finally came through, so we marked a wedding this week and it should happen in a few weeks, then the wife (Arozina) will be baptized shortly after. 

Other than that we continue working hard trying help our zone and our area! I am so grateful to be here on a mission. It really is hard to get myself up and excited day after day, but the Lord is helping a lot and I feel his hand molding me to be the man that he wants me to be. I feel the love of the Savior for me and I know that God has given me more blessings than I deserve. I never want to forget these blessings. As I am winding down my last 7 months I hope and pray to never forget what I am learning here. I will work with all my might to stay strong to the Iron Rod!! God Speed!! I am here to baptize the nations!!!!!! 


Elder Millard

No comments:

Post a Comment