Monday, August 29, 2016

August 29, 2016


Sorry I was in such a bad mood last week, I was just upset about being sick and losing all my pics. Well this week was pretty slow we had to go to the mission office a few times and do some interviews and stuff so we didn't get to work a whole lot, but this last Sunday we had a few people show um in the church and some of them seem pretty interested, so I hope we will have some good work to do this week. 

I was not upset that I didn't get transferred I was just upset about other things. I was very shocked that I stayed because about 2 weeks before President told me that I was going to be transferred, so I had already started packing my bags, but I guess he changed his mind. I now have 7 months here in Cohab Juscelino and at the end of the transfer I will have 8 so I will have spent a large part of my mission here! It is a great area and I love it, but it is just pretty tiring. 

Yes I did here a lot about the Olympics. Everybody was watching it, so I did see a little bit but not to much. About everyone I see has told me about that crazy swimmer who just made a mess here in Brazil. Everyone jokes with my about it because they think Americans are all the same. Everyone just thinks he is a total idiot! 
The Brazilian Gold medal in soccer against Germany was very emotional. That was a little bit of redemption because of the humiliating loss in the world cup. Everyone was going crazy when we won! 

Well I don't have a lot to say this week, but I think that this next week we will have some new investigators to talk about. 


Love You,


Elder Millard  




No comments:

Post a Comment