Monday, August 22, 2016

July 26, 2106

Hey All,


I don't have a lot to write this week not a lot has happened. So I will just write fast and send some pics. 
It has been a solid week we had a great miracle this week. Last week we went to teach a new investigator with a member and it was a solid lesson, but I wasn't all that excited because she didn't seem very solid. However this week we went back and we asked if she read the chapter that we left for her in the BOM and she said that she read it and felt fireworks in her heart! We had a real smack down awesome lesson with her about the POS and she said that she wants to be baptized! That was a real light in the darkness for us because the work has been a little rough lately but I hope and pray that it all goes alright and she will be baptized on the 7th. 

The rest of the week was a lot of work and we are getting along. We should be going to the temple with some more recent converts this week so Ill let y'all know if it works out. 

I had a lot of awesome studies this week and I really Love the Book of Mormon more and more everyday. I know that it is true and I cannot deny the spirit that I feel when I read it. 

Life is great I am loving the mission and I cannot believe how fast time is flying!!!! 

Amo vocês 
Bom semana

Elder Millard






No comments:

Post a Comment