Monday, August 22, 2016

August 2, 2016


Hey Family!
This week was super chill. We are having a hard time finding people to teach but we are really trying to get people to church. This week we had a zone conference that was pretty sweet, I felt the spirit way strong. My president is a sweet guy. He is so loving and always brings the spirit. 
Then on Friday we went to the temple with two recent converts that have been working on family history. I respect these two youths a lot because they are the only members in their family and have really been working to be able to go to the temple. We had an amazing experience at the temple!!! I really felt like crying as the president of the temple gave a message to our recent converts about temple work and then when I witnessed them being baptized for their family members. We all just felt really great about it and we all really felt that their ancestors had accepted our work and are extremely happy that they are doing this amazing work!

Our other investigator is progressing extremely well and is so excited to be baptized. She had already talked with the missionaries before but never wanted anything, when we convinced her to read the Book of Mormon and pray she received an answer and is just so happy that she can be cleaned from her sins and start a new life. She will be baptized this Sunday!

I know this church is true and I am loving life. I have so much happiness in my life because of the gospel. Everyone talks about how the mission is so amazing and it is, but nobody talks about all the hard times. I can assure you, that the mission has moments extremely hard, but it really is amazing. I can honestly say that I have gained an unbreakable testimony of this church. Gods plan is so perfect and it really is amazing!!!!
Love you, Have a great week.



Elder Millard.




No comments:

Post a Comment