Monday, August 22, 2016

August 8, 2016


We had a good week. We have been working a lot with this young woman, she is the sister of another recent convert. She loves the Book of Mormon and is really excited about the church. Her name is Rosangela and she is 15 years old. She is super excited and loved her baptism yesterday!!!!  I felt the spirit so strong when I was teaching her and I really am so proud to have witnessed this miracle!

She lives about two hours away from where we live and in this last week of preparation for her baptism we went there everyday and she lives at the top of this giant mountain so I definitely got some good hiking miles in this week. Its all good, I needed it! 

During this last two weeks of the transfer we are just really trying to find some new investigators. Everyone in our branch is saying that I am going to be transferred and my comp will stay. However there is this guy that is kind of famous in the mission for being able to guess what will happen with transfers and he says that I will stay one more hahaha. Things are going good with my greenie and he is different than I am but we are doing alright. 

The mission is going great and I don't ever want to forget all the amazing things I am learning here. The blessings are a lot bigger than the difficulties. Sometimes our hardest challenges become our biggest blessings. 

That's all I have for this week. Love you all!


Elder Millard

P.S.  
Ela é Rosangela uma moça com muito fé! Ela recebeu uma resposta de Deus e está muito animado na igreja. Ela está lendo O Livro de Mórmon todos os dias e está sentindo o amor de Deus! Com certeza ela é uma eleita do Senhor! Sou muito grato de ter o privilegio para fazer essa jornada com ela.





No comments:

Post a Comment