Saturday, September 17, 2016

Sept 12, 2016



Well I'll be honest the work is going pretty slow right now. We have one guy that is progressing pretty well. I have actually known him for several months, but he just never seemed interested. He is the friend of some members so he has already met us, but this is the first week that he is really showing interest. He has been to church the last two weeks and his baptismal goal is for the 24th. Everything is going good for now, this week we are going to teach all the commandments so I hope we can get it all ready in time. His name is Flavio.

Our area is doing good. I sure have been here for a long time, I feel at home here. The members all love me here hahaha😜.  Everyone says they are going to be so sad when I leave!

Can you believe how fast time is passing! I will hit my year mark it two weeks! Time is just passing way to fast!
The mission is not easy but its worth it.  God may not take away our difficulties, but he will always give us strength to endure. 
I know this church is true and I thank God everyday for being a part of such a great family! We really are so blessed! 

Sorry but I am a little short on time, but I will write better next week. 
Love,


Elder Millard




No comments:

Post a Comment