Wednesday, September 21, 2016

September 19, 2016


 We had a good week. The work is coming along little by little. We are teaching everyday, but we just dont have a ton of people and that rush to spread the gospel like I would like to have. Flavio is doing good and is super excited to be baptized this week! We dont have anyone else progressing very well so I think he is going to be my last baptism here in Cohab Juscelino. There is a young man in our branch that is really sweet. He has become one of my best friends and he is the only member in his family. We went to his house about everyday this week, and little by little we are starting to work with his mom. The other Elders had already taught her a little, but they scared her off with baptism. So a little bit at a time we are talking with her about the church.
We had a great stake conference yesterday, that is now my second here in the ward.  Bishop has unofficially given me a calling as the first counselor in the young mens haha. The stake conference was good, President and Sister Silcox spoke, they are so freaking great. I love them. Pres Silcox is just such a wise guy. He is the type of guy that when you are talking with him you leave the conversation felling smarter.

Yes we have transfers on the 4th and I am sure that I will be transferred, but we wont know for sure until the Sunday night of conference.
I would be so dang happy if I see grams and gramps. Last time I didn't even get to talk with them because I was so busy taking care of everyone.

Everything is going good. Life is great and I am loving it here in Brazil. The mission is great but only the tough and pure of heart will survive.
I hope everything is going okay at home. I cant believe that all my friends are all over the hump and I am yet hit the marker!!

Here in 1 year from now you will be coming to Brasil I will show what its like to be in the battle field of the Lord.
That's all for now well see next week folks!


 com muito amor,
 Elder Millard

No comments:

Post a Comment