Wednesday, March 9, 2016

March 7, 2016



 All is well here in great big Brasil. I am loving life and wouldn't rather be anywhere else. I convinced our district to get together this p day and play some football not futebol. hah so a little later we are going to a park to play some futebol americano. 
I am really good and super happy. I am excited for the day when we come back and visit some of my areas. I cant believe how fast the time is passing. I have already been in the mission for 5 months!! I wouldn't mind staying here in Sapopemba for another transfer it really is a pretty decent area. We have several people that are just so close but we always run into some problem. 
 
I don't have much to say this week just know that I am super happy and trying to be a little better everyday. Tchau Te amo!

Elder Millard 

No comments:

Post a Comment