Monday, March 14, 2016

March 14, 2016- Transfers!


So tomorrow is transfers and I just heard that I am getting transferred.... I am really shocked and a little upset. I feel like we really have been doing a great job here. Me and my comp are being transferred. I am really worried because we have almost 11 baptisms marked for the next 5 weeks and I am just really stressed that these great families will be forgotten. I am really kind of upset. Sapopemba is a great area, I really thought I would be staying here for a while. Our apartment is great, we live next to the church, our area doesn't have that many hills, doesn't have that many favelas, we were having a lot of success teaching and so so so close to baptism with so many people. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! NOOOO! 

Well I don't really know what to say now because I am leaving this area and all the people so telling you all about the people wont help. We met a family of 6 last wed. and they said they have been looking for something like this to help their fam. and they all accepted baptism, met another guy who said he has been passing by the church everyday to see if it is open and he wanted to enter on Sunday but he felt shy, but he said that he felt a strong feeling to enter and when we talked with him he is super excited to be baptized. and we have a lot of other people who are close. Just when I feel like we have been improving as missionaries and receiving the most blessings, the Lord has called me to serve in another area. Please pray for these people they are so close and I would love to see them dressed in white, but unfortunately I cant. I know they will receive so many blessings, they just need to enter into the straight and narrow path. 

I don't know what else to say right now my thoughts are so mixed up. All I can say is the church is true and that everything has a purpose. I will go will the Lord wants me to go. AAHHH! Love you all.

Com Amor, 

Elder Millard

p.s.
It really is amazing how we dedicate all of our time and heart to these people that because of them I pass through the highest of highs and the lowest of lows all because I want so badly to help other people. But all is well I am great love you mom! Até próximo! Tchau. 

No comments:

Post a Comment