Friday, March 4, 2016

March 1, 2016



Can you believe how fast time is flying by!? When I am thinking back on my time, it has flown by, but when I think about how much time I still have it seems like forever.

 All is well here in Sapopemba. Everybody says this it the best area in the mission and I agree. We live in a apartment across the street from the church, have a lot of restaurants and grocery stores right in front of our house and they are fairly cheap.

 All the members here force us to eat like we are dying, and usually give us something to take home. We aren't receiving as many referrals as I would like, but we are working. I cant wait until you are rich and we can come back here and I will take you and dad all over the place. You better start practicing your português! You don't want to feel that sense of vergonha like I felt for my first 4 months. 

We have so many people who are so close, it is just hard to finalize a baptism. We have been marking a lot of people, but we always run into some kind of problem. I really am hoping and praying that we will have a baptism or two in the next 3 weeks but who knows. We are trying.
 
We were blessed with an elect this week, a family was in church last week and we passed by their house. Lucas is a member but hasn't been to church in years and Amanda isn't baptized but they both have the desire to come back to church and she already knows the church is true.  They have a kid but they aren't married so we are going to mark a wedding this week, but as always we ran into a problem, she is only 16 so she needs her parents permission and we don't know if they will sign. We are passing by this week to see if she talked with her parents and they can get married. Hopefully all goes well. 

Sorry my thoughts are all mixed up right now with numbers and names and letters and English and Português. I am out of time, just know that I am happy and loving life. I am glad you had a better week. Don't let the family forget about me. Tell everyone I love them. All is well. Not long long until we will be coming back to Brasil. 

Bom Semana
Deus abençoa
Eu Te amo!!

Elder MILLARD 

No comments:

Post a Comment