Friday, March 24, 2017

March 6, 2017

Well as I have said many times before in the mission days seem like weeks and weeks seem like days. I know that a lot of things have happened in the last week, but I am sitting here just trying to remember. 

Remember Arozina? the couple that we were needing to get them married. Well we took them to the registry and we got it all worked out really fast and we marked their wedding for the 17th. So we are really busy trying to get their wedding all planned. The plans are to do the wedding the 17th on the 18th the baptism and on the 19 the confirmation. Everything is going really well and I am sure that God is helping us a lot and he really wants her to be baptized and married. 

Remember Kaíke? He is  the guy that we met a few weeks ago, he is a recent converts friend. He is really coming around. He has already changed so much. He has gone from not caring about life and just doing whatever he wanted to, to now thinking about his decisions and really feeling an empty space inside of him start to fill up. hahaha I really cant describe how much he has changed and so many feelings that we have had in the last few weeks with him. His is such a great guy I would love to see him get baptized. If I see him being baptized I think it will be my best baptism in my mish. 

This last week was carnival here in Brazil. We went to a lake with our elders quourm and we took Kaíke with us. He loved it and we all had a really great time. (it is raining a lot right now so I didn't want to bring my camera,but I will send pics next week) For the first time in many years I broke my drought and I got a little fish!!!!! haha I got 1 tiny little fish and spent the rest of the day just baking in the sun. I got so burned that my forehead was peeling off. It really was awful.

Also this week we had a sweet zone conference. Pres. Silcox just slapped everyone in the face. It was really sweet and I learned a lot that I will keep with me throughout my life. I am pretty sure my president will be a seventy after the misssion, he is so spiritual it really is amazing.

This week we had splits with another set of missionaries and I spent the day with a brand new missionary that got of the CTM 2 weeks ago. It really was pretty funny, it took me back to my days as a newbie in the mission. It was great to be able to share some experiences with him and try and put him in the right path. It made me think about how I am getting so old in the mission. 

Well mom that's all for this week, all is well and life is great. Thanks for everything.

Elder Millard



No comments:

Post a Comment