Monday, May 16, 2016

May 16, 2016


Hey Family!
We had another great week here in Cohab Juscelino. We were extremely blessed again! God blessed us and we were able to baptize again! Thanks to a lot of miracles we have now baptized 3 weeks in a row and have others marked for 22 and 29!! if all goes well we will baptize every sunday of the month!! It really is so incredible how we are so very blessed. The other guy the we baptized last week was confimed and we are working with him to do some family history so he can get a rocommend and we can go to the temple and baptize some of his names. He is really excited and loving the church. He also said that he would like to serve a mission. AHHH I cant event imagine the joy that I would feel if I got to see some of my converts going to the temple and serving missions!! I cant even imagine how sweet that would be. 
Anyways our week was great and I am extremly happy here working hard. When I got here I was a little upset with this area because it really is pretty ugly and our branch is a little week but it is growing little by little and I can honestly say that I am starting to love Cohab Juscelino. I just remember so well our first transfer here how we worked everyday all day, knocking doors, teaching everyone, but nothing ever came of it. Now I know that all those long unsuccessful days was what we needed to do to show God that we were willing to work and we werent going to give up. Now he is blessing us with so many miracles! We are really reaping the rewards of all our work. I am loving life and I hope that all these blessings continue. 
Next week will be a litte harder to baptize because we have stake conference so I dont know if it will work out, but I think we can baptize in the stake center. If not I think for sure we will baptize on the 29th in our chapel.

Thats great that everything went well with Ragnar, I really do miss the ranch and I cant wait to get back and see all the changes. Great the everyone is doing good. Give everybody a hug and a kiss for me. 
Thats crazy that Grandma and Grandpa might come to my ward on the 29th!!!! I have to give a talk that day. I would love to see them. Nobody even knows how much I love them ahhhahah. I cant imagine. 


Elder Millard
Tchau





No comments:

Post a Comment