Monday, May 2, 2016

April 18, 2016



Hey Family - 
Sorry but I don't have much time left. I have about 10 min because I used all my time entering numbers and writing a few people that I haven't for a while. 

So transfers are tomorrow. My comp. and I are staying together for another transfer so we are happy for that. It has been a good week and we saw a lot of miracles. John Lennon got back this week and he is super happy. He should be baptized this Sunday. We also have few new people that are interested. I really am sorry but I am out of time. We had a great week full of miracles and I am sure we have another great week coming up. I will tell you everything in details next week with some pics. 

Tell everybody I love  them and that life is great. 

Elder Millard

No comments:

Post a Comment