Saturday, January 30, 2016

January 25, 2016



Hey All!
The time is flying' by here in Brazil. All is well I am progressing a little everyday. I am having a lot of difficulties, but I know this is all a part of the process. I am super enthusiastic and I know I am receiving a lot of blessings, but honestly the work is going pretty slow. We are just really having a hard time getting people to progress. 
I need to be better, but its just kinda hard when I am so new with everything. All is well I know I am receiving a lot of blessings.

We got another American from my same group in our zone. When we had a zone meeting it was good conversing with everybody, and not to compare myself to other elders, but I am speaking a lot better than I give myself credit for. I met a new family of members when they asked how much time I have in my mission I told them to guess based on my Portuguese and they said 8 months, so that's a good thing. I struggle a lot when its just conversation about normal things, but gospel talk is okay. 

I am learning a lot and I am excited for this next transfer. I definitely need to be better, but I am trying to learn a little everyday. I just want so badly to be the best missionary I can, and be the missionary that God would have me be. Its hard to describe how badly I want to be better and help others understand the gospel. I know that they want it,  and if they could just understand the importance of this gospel I could help them. I can't describe my emotions about it, but I have confidence that I will be blessed and as I keep trying to do my part I will have success. 

All is good. I am doing good. Loving the best two years. 
Elder Millard

No comments:

Post a Comment