Monday, January 11, 2016

January 11, 2016


Hey Mom!
This week has been good. All is well here in Jardim Bela Vista the work is progressing little by little. We have had a lot of first lessons taught this week and people are so open and willing to let us in, but sometimes getting people to keep a commitment is hard. We have 2 people this week that are really progressing and have potential to be baptized this transfer. We have a other investigator Daniel his girlfriend is a member and he goes to church every week. He lives with his girlfriend and they both wear wedding rings so I guess I just assumed they were married, but When I was finishing up with the lesson and I asked if we could set the goal for baptism on the 31st they told me they weren't married yet so that was kind of tough I was really hoping he would get baptized this transfer but thats not going to happen. Instead we set the goal for casamento on the 21st of February. So hopefully all goes well and he will get baptized after the wedding. 

I am progressing little by little everyday and I feel pretty comfortable with the lingua during lessons or gospel talk, but sometimes it is hard in normal conversation. The important thing is that I am progressing little by little each day. 

All is well I am loving life and even when its hard I know that if I endure my trials well I will receive a lot of blessings. Thank you so much for all your love and support. 

That's to bad to hear about Max, I love that dog. He is a great smart dog, I hope all will turn out well. 

That's good to hear about the ball team glad they are starting to pick it up a little. For the first time in a long time today I got to play a little ball so that was a lot of fun, but its not that popular here so maybe I need to practice my futebol instead. 

Love you all and keep up the Good Work. 

Love,

Elder Millard

No comments:

Post a Comment