Monday, October 19, 2015

October 16, 2015- Week 3!! - Portuguese is still hard, but I love this Gospel!


Hey All! 

This week has been great!  For those who know about the MTC, it has been about the same as every other week, haha. A LOT of time in the class room, and a LOT of eating. I still struggle to speak in Portuguese, but I would say that I can understand a lot more, of gospel talk that is. When someone talks to me about real life stuff, and not the PMG lessons than I feel very humbled. 
Just got back from the São Paulo temple and it was amazing as always. Both times I've gone I think about that picture of you and dad there! It is a wonderful experience!! This gospel is so awesome! The power of prayer is amazing, and the gift of tongues is real. My testimony has strengthened so much in these last couple weeks. 

Yes we get to go out into the city on P days and the city is massive! Buildings as far as you can see. Our room window looks out over the city, so it is a great view. I don't think the stars or the moon exist in São Paulo. My companion is from Georgia along with one other Elder in my district, so we get in these big arguments about how there isn´t a better state than Utah.
I can´t send pictures in the CTM so I´ll send them in about 3 more weeks. My district is super awesome and we have a lot of fun, sometimes we get a little distracted. My Brazilian roommates are awesome and I have learned a lot from them, but they just left yesterday so that's a bummer, we will probably get some new ones in a couple days.

I hope you all know how much I love and appreciate you all. Sorry for all the scattered talk and errors we only get 45 minutes and they stand here and watch us so it's hard to think straight. I love you all and you have all played a large part in getting me here. I love this work and I know for sure I am doing God's work. I LOVE this gospel and the work has to be hastened. Keep praying, and keep collecting those tiny flecks of precious spiritual gold. 

Have FAITH in FAITH!

Love you all thanks for the prayers and all the support!

Love,

Elder Millard

No comments:

Post a Comment