Friday, October 9, 2015

October 9, 2015- CTM- Week #2

Hey mom, I just want you to know how much I love you! The CTM has been good. I can truly testify that learning a language is extremley hard!! I have enjoyed everything, the only thing that is kind of demoralizing is Potuguese, but the gift of tounges is real! I have progressed a lot from the first day so I am confident!
General conference was so AMAZING!  we got to listen with headphones in english, and it was so powerful. When Holland gave his talk on moms it had every missionary in the CTM bawling. hahah All the talks were just so incredible. We just got back from the São Paulo temple, and it was amazing! It was so beautiful!

About life in the CTM: We live on the 6th floor of the building so we climb a lot of stairs. The food is GREAT and yes we eat rice and beans every single day. I like my district a lot, my companion is massive. We are basically sit in class all day everyday, but a couple days ago we got our first exercise which was very much needed. I saw the Elder from Colemans mission ward so that was cool. I can´t even describe how awesome Conference was. We do mostly language study, not a lot of gospel but we teach about 2 lessons a day, so that helps.

I haven´t struggled at all with my emotions, but I honestly do lay in bed everynight just trying to comprehend how much I love my mom! and I can testify that the power of the priesthood, and the gift of tounges is real.
Make sure dad knows how much I love him, he is the one who has been that amazing priesthood holder in my life, and I am eternally grateful for that. I would love to be out hunting with dad and jake, but I know of assurity that I am doing the right thing here in Brazil. Make sure my everybody know how grateful I am for them. The whole community, my brothers and my amazing sister!

I love you guys all so much and I will keep on working hard here in Brazil to hasten the work.We have been blessed!

Elder Millard

No comments:

Post a Comment