Monday, February 15, 2016

February 15, 2016- Lovin Life

Hey All! 
All is well I am doing great. My responsibilities and stress has gone up a lot, but we are working and that is what makes me happy. Missionary life is good, some days are long and hard but time is flying by!! I am really liking training, it gives my greater responsibilities and it makes me step up and make decisions.I love it because now it is my decision that we are obedient and working hard and trying our best to help other people. 

I really like my comp he is good, he has a big desire to be a good missionary. We have a lot of potential together. The new area is great. I am serving in Sapopemba. The members here shove food in my face like I am dying and always give us stuff to take to our house so sadly I have been gaining a little weight. Other than that life is great.

Hey mom! Yes I got the package this week. it is great! I love peanut butter and nutella! and all the other stuff. haha

Carnival here really is pretty chill nothing happens just all the shops are closed. and everybody plays a lot of funky in the streets but that's all. it was a normal day of proselyting.


The Elder before me in this area served for 8 months here and never had one baptism, so this ala (ward) has been dying for a baptism. We were blessed enough to work with a less active member who started coming back to church and we marked the baptism of her 2 sons. So we had 2 baptisms this Saturday and I confirmed them on Sunday. Pedro e Paulo Eles são gemi-os.

We marked 2 more people for the 5th so hopefully they will keep progressing, but we will need a lot of blessings. It is hard to make people understand the importance of why we need to be baptized with authority. However I have a lot of faith in them and we have a lot of potential for success this transfer or the next. We are working hard and I am seeing blessings. 

My time is about up, now that I have some responsibility I spend the majority of my time putting in numbers. 

Love you so much mom you are the best!

Time is flyin' by!. 
The best two Years
No Regrets

Elder Millard


No comments:

Post a Comment